- Enables the creation of an enterprise REST service documentation web portal, providing a central port of call for service consumers
- Enables automatic generation of documentation from underlying service source code, thus ensuring the documentation is always up to date
- Displays Spring-annotated service operations, types and associated Javadoc
- Out of the box supports for Spring 3 RESTful services using Javadoc
- Java 5/6 support. Java 7 coming soon
- Customisable interactive web documentation application
- Simple integration with Maven build processes
- No custom annotations required - supports Spring 3 REST annotations out of the box
- Further details on the RESTdoclet wiki.
AttributionRESTdoclet is an open source project subject to the licensing constraints of the following public domain projects on which it is built:
About IG Group
IG Group is a world-leading provider of financial spread betting and CFDs. We are an established member of the FTSE 250 and have a market capitalisation of £1.7 billion (as at June 2011).
With headquarters in London and offices across Europe, as well as in the US, Japan, Singapore and Australia, our international network is growing rapidly. In the last five years we have opened 11 new offices.
The Group has built a reputation for its advanced trading technology, competitive pricing and reliability. We have won a number of awards and independent research has revealed that over 60% of the UK's active spread bettors hold an account with IG Index.**Investment Trends UK Financial Spread Betting & Contracts for Difference Report (November 2011).